Welcome to the 47th Humormeister's Forum edition
A new page has been added to my website 'Benefits of laughter.'It shows 10 points how laughter can enhance the quality of life. Be sure to look it up at https://www.humor-laughter.com
"Sometimes, when I look at my children, I say to myself - Lilian, you should have remained a virgin." - Author Lilian Carter ( Mother of Jimmy Carter )
"Laughter is the sun that drives Winter from the human face" - Author Victor Hugo
The 1 Minute Laugh
A young man asked and old rich man how he made his money. The old guy fingered his expensive wool vest and said, "Well, son, it was 1932 the depth of the Great Depression. I was down to my last nickel."
"I invested that nickel in an apple. I spent the entire day polishing the apple and at the end of the day, I sold the apple for 10 cents."
"The next morning, I invested those 10 cents in 2 apples. I spent the entire day polishing them and sold them for 20 cents. I continued this system for a month, by the end of which I'd accumulated a fortune of $ 9.80."
"Then my father-in-law died and left us 2 million dollars."
Humor from our richest 'Humor Resource'......our kids
A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started her class by saying, "Everyone who thinks they are stupid, stand up!"
After a few seconds, little Johnny stood up. The teacher said, " Do you think you're stupid Johnny?"
"No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself!"
Feature of the month
How to inject happiness into your life
Whether you are 18 or 88, there's always time to change your possibly limiting beliefs about happiness.
You can tap into your inner happiness starting this very day.
1. Accept yourself Don't be critical of yourself. Learn to accept yourself as you are.
2. Happiness is a state of mind No one can make you unhappy, if you decide that you will be happy in most situations.
3. Take care of your health You need a healthy body to ensure a happy state of mind.
4. Balance your life Learn to organize your tasks and responsibilities by setting and meeting priorities.
5. Surround yourself with positive and happy people Avoid people who are unhappy and negative, as they will direct your mind toward unhappy and negative thinking.
6. Be grateful and thankful for what you have When you stop and think for a moment, we all have a lot to be thankful for.
You can now follow me on
- Facebook - http://www.com/gerry.hopman
- Twitter - http://twitter/humorlaughter
- Linkedin - http://ca.linkedin.com/in/humorlaughter
Wanted! Your funny stories, funny experiences!
Use the 'Contact page' on the website for your feedback.
If you lose your zest for laughter - you lose your zest for life!
All or part of this newsletter may be reprinted with permission, provided that credit is given to the author and his website https://www.humor-laughter.com