Welcome to the 34th Humormeister's Forum edition
Motivational quote of the month
"Take note! Every sixty seconds you spend angry, upset, or mad, is a full minute of happiness you'll never get back" - Author unknown
"A day not laughed is a day not lived" - Gerry Hopman
The 1 Minute Laugh
My wife was hinting what she wanted for our upcoming anniversary. She said, I want something shiny that goes from 0 - 200 in about 3 seconds." So, I bought her a scale.
And that's when the fight started........
Humor from our richest 'Humor Resource'......our kids
The following are answers given by kids to test questions on the bible.
- Noah's wife was called Joan of Ark
- Lot's wife was a pillar by day and a ball of fire at night
- The Jews had trouble throughout their history with unsympathetic genitals
- Unleavened bread is bread without ingredients
- Moses went to the top of Mount Cyanide to get the 10 commandments
- The seventh commandment is "Thou shall not admit adultery
- Joshua led the Hebrews into the battle of Geritol
- Solomon had 300 wives and 700 porcupines
- The people who followed Jesus were called the 12 decibles
- The epistles were the wives of the apostles
- Paul preached holy acrimony, which is another name for marriage
- A Christian should only have one wife. This is called monotony.
You can now follow me on
- Facebook - http://www.com/gerry.hopman
- Twitter - http://twitter/humorlaughter
- Linkedin - http://ca.linkedin.com/in/humorlaughter
In order that we can keep the http://www.humor-laughter.com website interesting and appealing we would appreciate your feedback and ideas.
As thanks for sending your feedback and ideas, I will send you a copy of my new book e-book "Lighten up! - this is the only life you've got"
I look forward to hearing from you!
feature of the month
The magic of a smile
"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight" - Phyllis Diller
A smile is accomplished so easily, however, the effects are truly amazing.
People are drawn to you when you smile. Smiling like laughter is contagious. People enjoy being around people who smile, are happy and cheerful.
When you smile, you feel more positive about yourself. A smile expresses happiness and joy. It fuels the happiness you feel within.
A smile affects you internally and can leave a positive impact on your physical and mental health and attitude.
A smile is like a 'Welcome mat' and will make people feel more at ease in connecting with you. A smile has the power to cheer up others instantly.
Find something to smile about!
- Watch children at play
- Watch the animation of babies
- Watch your dog or cat, or someone else's dog or cat at play
- Tell a joke or humorous story to family or friends
- Read the comics in the newspaper
- Watch your favorite comedy sitcom
- Read a funny book
- Watch a comedy movie
If you lose your zest for laughter - you lose your zest for life!
All or part of this newsletter may be reprinted with permission, provided that credit is given to the author and his website http://www.humor-laughter.com