Welcome to the 30th Humormeister's Forum edition
Laughter motivational quote of the month
Happiness is a journey, not a destination. So work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one is watching.
Americans are on the average only 69% happy.
The 1 Minute Laugh
A Sunday School teacher asked "Johnny, do you think Noah did a lot of fishing when he was on the ark?" "No," Johnny replied. "How could he, with just two worms!"
Humor from our richest 'Humor Resource'......our kids
On the way back from a Cub Scout meeting, my grandson asked the question, "Dad, I know that babies come from mommies' tummies, but how do they get there the first place?" He asked innocently.
After my son hemmed and hawed awhile, my grandson finally spoke up in disgust. "You don't have to make something up dad. It's ok if you don't know the answer!"
We have added a 'Happiness Course" to the website titled the "Dream Life Creator" You will find the course on the 'Happiness Course'web page at http://www.humor-laughter.com
You can now follow me on
- Facebook - http://www.com/gerry.hopman
- Twitter - http://twitter/humorlaughter
- Linkedin - http://ca.linkedin.com/in/humorlaughter
In order that we can keep the http://www.humor-laughter.com website interesting and appealing we would appreciate your feedback and ideas.
As thanks for sending your feedback and ideas, I will send you a copy of my new book e-book "Lighten up! - this is the only life you've got"
I look forward to hearing from you!
feature of the month
Spreading of kindness is one of many ways to achieve happiness
If you've ever been on the receiving end of an unexpected gift, good deed, or kind smile, then you know how good it feels to accept an act of kindness.
But it feels even better to be the 'good deed' provider, who helps out a person in need. Offering something that goes above and beyond provides a special boost to a person's well-being.
Here are some 'good deeds' that would create such happiness:
- compliment to a strangershovel someone's snow , or cut someone's lawn
- feed a parking meter that's about to expire
- visit a home-bound person
- donate used clothing to a charity organization
- help someone carry groceries to their vehicle
- be a good listener to someone who needs someone to share their problems with
- hold the door for the person behind you
- donate food to the local food bank
- drop off your used reading material at hospitals or nursing homes
- volunteer at a nursing home
- look after someone's children
- donate books to the local school system
- canvass for charity organizations
- help out at the food bank or soup kitchen
- recognize someone for a job well done
- give money or food to a homeless person
- give a ride to someone who can't drive
- visit an elderly person
If you lose your zest for laughter - you lose your zest for life!
All or part of this newsletter may be reprinted with permission, provided that credit is given to the author and his website http://www.humor-laughter.com